We generally do not provide a refund as we give enough test material to users on the site before an upgrade. Hence, all payments will be final, unless otherwise mentioned on certain plans. However, if you feel that you have a valid reason for a refund, we will be happy to discuss this with you to help resolve the issue in anyway we can. Any refund, if eligible, will be processed within 14 days of receiving a refund/cancellation request.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Jaipur, India.
Paperadda.com grants you a limited period license to access and make personal use of this site and does not allow you to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with prior written consent of paperadda.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of paperadda.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : paperadda MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, paperadda DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ONLINEXAMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ONLINEXAMS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ONLINEXAMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Paperadda.com reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
When you visit paperadda.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as questions, answers, lessons, other textual material, graphics, logos, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of paperadda.com or its licensors and is protected by Indian and International copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of paperadda.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by paperadda.com, and protected by Indian and International copyright laws.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions set forth here, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Terms” in the subject line.